My professional work is under NDA and can't be shared publicly.
I hope these short "memories" give you an indication of how my process is applied, and the outcomes I'm able to achieve.
Let's have a more detailed conversation.
When testing couch co-op games, we invited household members, friends, (and enemies) to come play together.
On one game, we found that the playful, verbal communication during couch co-op play often drew attention away from critical text instructions.
The developer changed the text advance style so the player had to dismiss the instruction to continue. This also improved the game's accessibility.
Multi-platform & multi-control
When developers were working on more than one platform or multiple control methods, we tested the experience on both.
One one game, we found a puzzle that was much harder to solve using a keyboard than a controller, and would totally stop about half the participants.
The developer was able to adjust the mechanic from observing their behavior.
We partnered with a local, independent VR developer to test his puzzle game. He was able to adjust the game's feedback system for faster puzzle mechanic understanding.
Accessibility has always been a priority of mine.
I helped ensure our the tradeshow booths were accessible, and linked developers with specialized disability advocacy consultants and groups like AbleGamers.
I was invited to speak on one of their panels at PAX. I also provided basic a11y feedback using checklists/heuristics.